Lodestar Solutions is Hiring - Marketing & Sales Administrator
The Marketing and Sales Administrator is responsible for executing sales and marketing initiatives including event coordination, list management, deal registration, email marketing, social media campaigns and administrative support. This is part time position with potential for full time.
Marketing & Sales Administrator - Responsibilities
- Maintain/Streamline documents in SharePoint system.
- Maintain Diversity Supplier and other certifications.
- IBM Co-Marketing administration
- Proof read documents and marketing copy.
- Assist the sales and marketing teams with the production of routine emails as needed
- Perform Salesforce administrative work such as data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, etc.
- MySA/SalesConnect - IBM sales leads registration
- Confirm organization maintains the correct IBM certifications to sell Cognos
- Create SOW/ISA forms in Salesforce – follow up with client and update SOW tracker
- Provide input and support for Social media campaigns.
Marketing & Sales Administrator - Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point Required
- Attention to detail and superior organization is a must
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines with excellent time management skills
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Proof reading and copyright skills
- Lifelong learner
- Growth Mindset and Positive attitude.
- Experience working virtually a plus
Marketing & Sales Administrator Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with IBM systems and software a plus.
- Experience with Social Media Marketing a plus.
How to Apply
- Please make sure you meet the minimum requirements listed above. Email us a cover letter (required) with most recent resume and salary requirements attached. Cover letter should detail your experience relevant to this opportunity and include the reasons for interest in the position.
- Remember: A cover letter as described above is required, as is salary requirements Candidates wishing to receive serious consideration should avoid generic cover letters. Please email all cover letters and resumes firstname.lastname@example.org