October 10, 2019
Cognos Analytics Training – Hands on & Live
Are you a power user thinking about upgrading your current BI system? Maybe you are new to Cognos Analytics and you need a jump start on new features. Did you just complete your upgrade and you have no idea where to start? We are proud to offer a Cognos Analytics Training class on new features to help get you started!
Below are all of the details on this amazing Cognos Analytics Training class.
When, Where and Cost:
Thursday November 14, 2019
9am – 5pm
1 hour on your own lunch break
IBM Office – Chicago
71 S Wacker Dr. Chicago, IL 60606
You get everything below and so much more for only $497 a person.
Who Should Attend:
Cognos BI power users or those thinking about upgrading their current BI system to Cognos Analytics 11.1.3. Learn about the new features through a hands-on, interactive Cognos Analytics training experience.
Why Should I Take this Training Class?
In this 1-day session, you will learn about all of the new features through a hands on, interactive training environment. This training will:
- Reduce dependency on consultants and consulting fees
- Increase executive satisfaction
- Decrease time to deliver dashboards and reports to end users
- Increase your ROI on your upgrade.
- Secure quicker end user adoption
- Network with others in the same position as you
- Learn how to leverage the new AI functionality as well as data modules and dashboards
What is Included:
Complete overview of new features and User Interface
Deep dive into the Dashboard Module including:
- All new mapping down to street level
- Target Data Slots to compare budget or target information
- Drill through
- Using the all new Assistant feature to create widgets and dashboards
- Distributing Dashboards through email or PDF
Intent Driven Modeling through Data Modules
- Introduction to Data Modules
- Add data sources and upload files
- Learn to add filters, calculations and navigation paths (creating dimensionality from flat data)
- Create and use relative time periods (easily create YTD/MTD comparisons)
- Use global parameters with relative time to create system wide usage
AI in BI through Explorations
- Introduction to AI through Explorations – get started more efficiently in analyzing your data points
- Learn to use the new assistant feature to guide you through creating widgets and explorations
- Compare explorations to one another to create quick analysis
Updates to Reporting module
- Reporting overview
- New custom filter interface for ease of use
Learn tips to quickly bring end users up to speed with videos and leverage our BAAM Business Analytics Agile Methodology.
BONUS – high level walk through of Cognos Analytics 11.1.4 enhancements!
How do I Sign Up for this Amazing Cognos Analytics Training Class?
Click on the link below to register and realize all the benefits this class has to offer. HURRY – space is limited! Register early to secure your spot. Registration ends Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Additional Information to Get you Started
Are you looking for some additional information on Cognos Analytics 11.1.3? Check out this blog, What's New In Cognos Analytics?
Are you thinking about upgrading your BI system to Cognos Analytics? Check out this blog chopped full of information to get you started,
Why Upgrade to Cognos Analytics?
Did you know that if you are still on Cognos BI 10.2.x it is out of support with IBM? Check this link out!
This is blog 1 of 3. In the 2nd blog of this series we will be providing additional details on the agenda and what you will learn. Stay tuned!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your upgrade, talk about new features or get more information on this amazing training class!