Exciting news for all of you BI nerds like myself! IBM is releasing the newest version of Cognos Business Intelligence 10.2.2 on November 21, 2014.
This release is primarily focused on introducing IT driven self-service and efficiency’s in report creation and report delivery. As announced by IBM the focus is:
- Enable IT driven self-service
- Speedy deployment
- Streamlining the report creation process to save time
- Making authors more efficient
- Empowering more users with increased personalization
There are also exciting new capabilities including:
- Personal data upload allowing users to upload their own datasets to create reports and dashboards
- Active Report preview that allows users to accelerate the creation of reports
- New visualizations
- The ability to change the visualization properties directly in report studio.
There are a number of capabilities that allow IT or your BI administrator to create unique studios for users matching their skills. Lastly, there are a number of updates and enhancements to Dynamic Cubes. Join us on November 20, 2014 for our virtual user group, Techies with Panache, as we discuss the Cognos Business Intelligence 10.2.2 in more depth and so much more!