Hurry, space is limited. Deadline to register is Tuesday November 12, 2019 Where: IBM Office – Chicago, 71 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606 When: Thursday November 14, 2019 | 9am –
Hurry, space is limited. Deadline to register is Tuesday November 12, 2019
IBM Office – Chicago, 71 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606
Thursday November 14, 2019 | 9am – 5pm
1 hour on your own lunch break
Cost: $497/ person
What is Included:
- Complete overview of new features and User Interface.
- Deep dive into the Dashboard Module including:
- All new mapping down to street level.
- Target Data Slots to compare budget or target information.
- Drill through
- Using the all new Assistant feature to create widgets and dashboards
- Distributing Dashboards through email or PDF.
- Intent Driven Modeling through Data Modules.
- Introduction to Data Modules
- Add data sources and upload files
- Learn to add filters, calculations and navigation paths (creating dimensionality from flat data)
- Create and use relative time periods (easily create YTD MTD comparisons)
- Use global parameters with relative time to create system wide usage
- AI in BI through Explorations
- Introduction to AI through Explorations – get started more efficiently in analyzing your data points.
- Learn to use the new assistant feature to guide you through creating widgets and explorations.
- Compare explorations to another to create quick analysis.
- Updates to Reporting module
- Reporting Overview
- New custom filter interface for ease of use.
- Learn tips to quickly bring end users up to speed with videos.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
IBM Chicago Office
71 S Wacker Dr