In the ever-evolving landscape of data analytics, making the right choices for your business can be a daunting task. With the multitude of tools available, it's easy to feel overwhelmed
In the ever-evolving landscape of data analytics, making the right choices for your business can be a daunting task. With the multitude of tools available, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and uncertain about which direction to take. But fear not, because clarity is just one webinar away.
Picture this: a ring, two contenders, and the ultimate analytics showdown! We’re not talking about boxing, but something equally thrilling – the “Elevate Your Analytics Game: Power BI vs. Cognos Analytics” webinar. And guess what? You’re the VIP audience!
Hold onto your seats, because on Thursday, September 7th at 2:00 PM EDT, you’re in for a data-packed, action-infused experience that’s going to redefine the way you see data analytics.
What You Will Experience in this Webinar:
- Understand the key strengths and weaknesses of Cognos Analytics and Power BI.
- Guidance on which tool to use and when.
- See a live demo of Cognos Analytics and Power BI.
- Insights on Digital Hive and how it can drive more end user engagement with all BI tools.
- Q&A to answer your questions with Cognos and Power BI experts.
Ready to witness the analytics spectacle of the year? Secure your virtual front-row seat by registering below, now!
Any questions contact us at email@example.com.
Cognos Analytics 12
Time: 2:00 to 2:20 PM Eastern
- Overview of Cognos Analytics
- Pro’s of Cognos Analytics
- Con’s of Cognos Analytics
- Cognos Assistant self service quick demo
Power BI –
Time: 2:20 to 2:40 PM Eastern
- Overview of Power Bi
- Pro’s of Power BI
- Con’s of Power BI
- Power BI quick dashboard demo
Time: 2:40 – 255 PM Eastern
- Comparison of both products side by side
- Why Should I use Cognos Analytics, Power BI or Both?
Content Hub /Digital Hive –
Time: 2:55 to 3:15 PM Eastern
- Demo highlights
Wrap Up, Q&A and Call to Action –
Time: 3:15 to 3:30 PMEastern
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm