In case you missed it, IBM let its Data Models sense of humor show in a second blog interview with Santa Claus.
- Use of consumer data and moving business from reactive to predictive in many areas
- Hope for a predictive model so accurate, letters from children are negated, cutting down on cost
- Decreasing “Pout Scores” – Negative Behavioral Sentiment, better use of children’s time
- Better forecasting of toy trends, less rush the last few weeks before Christmas
- Working with Chief Elven Officer (CEO) to infuse analytics throughout the organization
- Apparently, they keep data in igloos up there instead of servers
- Mrs. Claus recommending that Rudolph try out a high intensity LED bulb on his nose
- Using retail and supply chain analytics and optimization best practices
We hope you can appreciate the giggle – and Santa’s good business sense!
You can also check out the first Santa interview here.
Happy Holidays to all from the Lodestar Solutions Team!