Cognos Analytics Upgrade New Feature Training Chicago 2019
Hurry, space is limited. Deadline to register is Tuesday November 12, 2019
IBM Office – Chicago
71 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606
Thursday November 14, 2019
9am – 5pm
1 hour on your own lunch break
COST: $497 / Person
(money back guarantee)
Existing Lodestar Clients that prefer to be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend:
Cognos BI power users or those thinking about upgrading their current BI system to Cognos Analytics 11.1.3. Learn about the new features through a hands-on, interactive training experience.
Why Should I Take this Training Class?
In this 1-day session, you will learn about all of the new features through a hands on, interactive training environment.
This training will:
What is Included:
Complete overview of new features and User Interface.
Deep dive into the Dashboard Module including:
- All new mapping down to street level.
- Target Data Slots to compare budget or target information.
- Drill through
- Using the all new Assistant feature to create widgets and dashboards
- Distributing Dashboards through email or PDF.
Intent Driven Modeling through Data Modules.
- Introduction to Data Modules
- Add data sources and upload files
- Learn to add filters, calculations and navigation paths (creating dimensionality from flat data)
- Create and use relative time periods (easily create YTD MTD comparisons)
- Use global parameters with relative time to create system wide usage
AI in BI through Explorations
- Introduction to AI through Explorations – get started more efficiently in analyzing your data points.
- Learn to use the new assistant feature to guide you through creating widgets and explorations.
- Compare explorations to another to create quick analysis.
Updates to Reporting module
- Reporting Overview
- New custom filter interface for ease of use.
Learn tips to quickly bring end users up to speed with videos.
BONUS – high level walk through of Cognos Analytics 11.1.4 enhancements!
How do I Sign Up for this Amazing Class?
Click on the link below to register and realize all the benefits this class has to offer.
HURRY – space is limited! Register early to secure your spot. Registrations ends Thursday November 12, 2019.